This is to advise you of the removal of 2 Lime Trees in Brewery Road.
There is a multi-stem and a single stem Lime Tree, which are both located near to the road leading to 35 Brewery Road.
This is recommended following on from a routine inspection by the Council’s Tree Surgeons. The trees are suffering from Kvetzschmaria, which is a root fungal, and in rapid decline. Due to the location of the trees it is recommended that we arrange for their removal immediately. The felling is programmed in for 2 days from 21st Feb.
We will endeavour to create the minimum of inconvenience to nearby residents. Traffic management will be in place.
Should you require any further information regarding this matter please contact our Contractors / Partners Serco on 01483 775422 / or by email at email@example.com who will be pleased to assist
- The work that’s ongoing to address infrastructure in Woking April 16, 2019
- There has been some concern in Woking with regard to the Surrey Fire Service transformation and in particular the high rise building. I have put these points to the senior fire officers and their response is below. April 10, 2019
- Surrey Fire Service Transformation April 9, 2019
- Two lime trees to be removed in Brewery Road with root fungal February 20, 2019
- Gritting decision for Saturday 2 February 2019 – Action 2 from 7pm on all priority 1 routes February 2, 2019
- Gritting decision for Monday 28 January 2019 – Action from 7pm on all priority 1 routes January 28, 2019
Colin’s TwitterMy Tweets
Beryl’s TwitterMy Tweets
Nancy’s TwitterMy Tweets